Here is a shot of my great front door knob.
I got the stairs glued together, but I really don't like them. I really want a pre-made set but I don't want to pay the big bucks for them. Maybe I will install them in such a way that I can easily remove and replace them if I have some extra money to spend.
Here is a shot looking into the back of the house on the ground floor. I finished glueing up the window and door trim on the inside.
These are some great little sanding sticks I found in the model building section of Hobby Lobby. They are like super narrow emery boards that fit perfectly into the slots of the dollhouse pieces. They are also going to come in handy for sanding all of the gingerbread trim!

These are inside and outside views of the small dormers.
One side of the house, awaiting the install of the window trim and the bay window.
And the front view of the house with the window trim started.







No comments:
Post a Comment